Homes Devoted has been busy speaking at churches and conferences (five times in the last two weekends!) Results are in…. Families are impacted and inspired! Here are comments from last week’s workshop in Vero:
- “The most important topic.”
- “Best one! Loved the way it was presented and the passion in what they believe.”
- “Great ideas and wonderful presentation.”
- “Practical and encouraging. Have them back next year.”
In a Homes Devoted seminar, your group will be challenged to consider the statistics, recognize current patterns that are not producing the fruit desired in our youth, and be equipped with resources and tools to make a difference in families by intentionally discipling their own children.
During March through May we are scheduling in Florida. At the end of May, we will be traveling along the whole east coast all the way to Maine! Share this unique opportunity with churches, family and friends to plan their free event today.
- Faith Training: Preparing Children to Have a Faith that Lasts
- 7 Disciplines of a Faithful Family Training the Ear and the Heart to Hear God’s Voice
- Family Devotions: It’s Not Too Soon or Too Late to Finish Strong!
- Recapturing The Heart of Your Teen
Prior to our Homes Devoted event, we can survey several families to customize the seminars according to their specific needs.
It is easy after a seminar to fall back into the normal routine. The demands of the day often interfere with children and parents spending time with the Lord. We desire to partner with churches; consequently, following our seminars, we will remain in contact with your group by providing devotions, scripture reminders, and tools to equip parents regularly.
Helping Families Have A Home Devoted,
Jonathan and Carrie