Jump start parents and grandparents into this faith at home adventure with our Home Impressions Conference: Engaging The Soul of Your Digitally Connected Kid. Parents and grandparents will have a vision and will be equipped to raise children with a faith that lasts.
Three main workshops include:
- The Ultimate Goal (of parenting/grandparenting)
- Fairy Tale or Father (Praying together.)
- Digging Deeper (Family Devos.)
We can also add other workshops, including Parenting Techies (see our list and descriptions here), to fit into a schedule that works for you. Each of our workshops are designed to be participatory and discussion in nature, so there is time for specific questions and so they can connect with others.
There are lots of practical tips and suggestions on how to start and how to keep faith in the home a part of their family culture. (See sample videos on YouTube.) They also leave equipped with resources to help them in the journey.
“Deeply convicting godly principals necessary for raising kids.” Becky, NJ
“The world has changed so much in the last ten years. This is a must. It is biblical wisdom of family applied to the 21st century.” A New Jersey mom
- 7-8.30 The Ultimate Goal
- 9:00-10:15 Fairy Tale or Father?
- 10:30-12:00 Digging Deeper
- Optional 1-3 Parenting Techies
- 9:00-10:30 The Ultimate Goal
- 10:45-12:15 Fairy Tale or Father
Lunch (provided on site)
- 1:00-2:30 Digging Deeper
- Optional 3-5 Parenting Techies
SATURDAY Afternoon/Evening OR SUNDAY Afternoon/Evening:
- 2:00-3:30 The Ultimate Goal
- 4:00-5:30 Fairy Tale or Father
Dinner (provided on site)
- 6:30-8:00 Digging Deeper