The reason we offer partnerships is because we love the church and we want to help parents through the process of leading their children to experience and love our great God!
From interviewing many church staff, they all said the same thing when asked about the greatest need for instilling the vision of faith in the home. It was simply keeping the vision a high priority; keeping the vision alive for parents.
Church staff are busy ministering, preparing and planning. The demands of ministry often leave many important things on the back burner.
Our desire is to see family culture change over a period of time making spiritual development of children a priority. We know how easy it is for parents after a one-time workshop to fall back into the normal routine of life without really developing new and vital spiritual habits. More influential than a 6 week DVD study is ongoing personal attention, coaching and resourcing by being available through in-person workshops as well as emails, website, texts, etc.
We also offer coaching for church staff to help all areas of the church develop a vision for the family.
Ongoing support and encouragement for parents is a must. We have been on church staff and we are parents in the trenches, with 5 children (from teens to a toddler). We can relate and help parents, because we are living it!
It would be an honor to come alongside you and the flock under your care.
~Jonathan and Carrie Cronkhite
Supporting and encouraging parents, grandparents and staff at these awesome churches:
- St. Matthews Lutheran, Baltimore, Maryland
- Discover Life Church, Melbourne, Florida
- Trinity Wellsprings Church, Satellite Beach, Florida
- Grace Community Church, Boca Raton, Florida
- Rockledge Church of the Nazarene, Rockledge, Florida
- R.E.A.L Church, Cocoa, Florida
Here are ways we can support you:
Mission Partners realize the importance of this mission to the church at large as we provide
seminars, individual coaching, and consulting to other churches and parents (locally and globally) who can’t afford it.
Support of $100/month
Individual Church Plan:
Receive personalized support throughout the year:
- Workshops on implementing faith-at-home strategies twice a year in person or by using Skype.
- Consulting to develop a culture where all ministries of the church incorporate a
- Ongoing support through website, emails, and texts.
- Recommendations on curriculum and resources.
Support of $300 a month
Receive the above benefits along with other churches in your area.
Take turns hosting, have a combined conference/retreat, and receive the support you need.
Support of $150/church/month (3-6 churches)
Family Ministry Plan
Providing regular, ongoing ministry to support parents, grandparents and
children, similar to adjunct staff.
- Receive all the above benefits plus:
- Regular workshops on topics such as devotions, prayer, family blessing, serving, discipline, etc. (8 times/year)
- Assistance in planning 2 family events (one in fall and spring).
- Consultations with pastor(s) and staff to aid God’s direction for weekly programs.
- Consultations with staff and leaders to strategize how to run children’s and student ministries to reach parents.
- Participation in worship.
Support of $500 a month (Limited to 5 churches)
Bring families together for a weekend to create memories that will last the year! Leave the programming up to us. We can coach you through scheduling, activities, marketing, camps and pricing.
$2,000 plus expenses for the family.
Need Something specific?
We know there aren’t two churches alike. We can always work together to come up with a plan that will meet your needs to equip parents to live OUT their faith IN their home!