Parents, gather the family and join us Christmas morning for this “live streaming” family devotion. Even a guest appearance from Santa before he goes to Hawaii for a long over due vacation. It’s a prerecorded video you can watch before or after opening gifts. You can even watch in the car.
You may be traveling or visiting with family and not attending a church service, so we encourage you to take time on Christmas, Christ’s birthday, to focus on Him. It’s so important, especially those of you with children, so they grow up keeping Christ in Christmas.
You may want to open with prayer and sing a few worshipful songs. (Below are a few links to Youtube songs with lyrics.) After watching the 13 minute video, there are a few questions for discussion to apply and connect the message with those you are with . After, close in prayer, giving thanks to God for giving us the greatest gift! (You just had a worship service at home!)
Chris Tomlin – It’s Christmas
Silent Night – Casting Crowns
Chris Tomlin – What Child Is This?
This video was made for and in conjunction with Trinity Wellsprings Church who has a vision for families to worship together at home! Click here to go to their webpage link.
- What did you get for Christmas last year? If you remember, do you still remember how excited you were about it?
- Where is it now? Do you still use it?
- What traditions do have that are going to be passed down to your kids and grandkids?
- Most important: What is one thing our family can do in 2017 that will last?
- How can we serve our neighbors (without anything in return)?
- How can we share the message of Christ’s love with our friends?