“Faith comes from hearing; hearing the word of God.” Romans 10.17
If we want to keep the Ultimate Goal ultimate, we have to help our children understand God’s Word. We want them to be grounded, so they will know how to stand when the storms come, not like the man who built his house on the sand.
“Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.” Matthew 7:24
This session offers practical advice that will help parents persevere through the trials of scheduling and executing one of the most important disciplines: reading the Bible together.
- What is the best way to teach our children the Word?
- Why do we need to do more than our own devotional time?
- Discover the best devotional resource for families.
- How can we have effective family devotions with our young children and teenagers?
- How can parents teach the Bible, when they may be new to faith themselves?
- Leave with an action plan including resources and a schedule.